free banners

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bethesda



In case you are wondering-Why would she post a black and white photo? I took this photo and the previous one using black and white film with an advantix camera by canon. It is of Bethesda Fountain . Located in Central Park! This is my inspirational place. I first saw it when I visited a friend. Then, I was watching "Angels in America" an HBO mini movie series. At the end of this movie, the actors including my favorite actress -Meryl Streep, do a short history about the angel Bethesda. You should check it out! Anyway, when I moved to New York, I had to go see my fountain again, and visited everyday and then as often as I could. I would sit and read or write, talk to my fam. or friends on the phone, occasionally share my place with someone, etc . I really miss being there now. I hope to return someday again.
1. Please, if someone can find the history of Bethesda-post it here! My many thanks and virtual hugs in return. lol
2. If you know where I can find the Angels in America movies to buy-let me know where. Thank You

No comments: